Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI) is the premium business association of Pakistan established in 1952 and recognized in 1959 by the Government of Pakistan. Today RCCI is proudly serving more than 4000 members which comprises large scale manufacturers to home based small businesses.
RCCI has played a vital role in the development of commercial, Industrial and Economic activities in the region. RCCI is affiliated with the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry, which itself is the member of the International Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
RCCI facilitates a variety of services to the members, few important are as under:
- Online Business Support
- Regular Email Connectivity
- New Website
- Extensive SMS Information System
- Monthly Publication (RCCI Business Vision)
- Trade Directory
- R & D Facility
- Information Resource Center and Digital Library
- International Affairs and Visa Facilitation Department
- Employment Exchange Cell
- Fairs and Exhibition Cell